Before you apply to the Basic Rolfing Certification Program, you will need to have the following documents:
- A High School diploma or recognized equivalent.
- One of the following:
- An official academic transcript, equivalent to an AA degree or occupational certificate, showing at least 60 credit hours at an institution of adult or higher education.
- Documentation of a minimum of four years of equivalent career experiences and professional accomplishment.
- A federal- or state-issued ID and solo headshot photograph (for identification purposes).
- International Students only: Copy of passport ID page and TOEFL test scores.
- A resume of professional experience.
- Three professional reference letters (1-2 pages maximum length).
International Students enrolling in Boulder, CO only: Please indicate the need for an I-20/M-1 Visa and submit your completed application, including a copy of your passport ID page and official TOEFL scores, no later than 60 days prior to class start date.
Note: Only students attending the Basic Rolfing Certification Program in Boulder, CO are eligible to receive an I-20/M-1 Visa.
Admission Requirements also include:
- Non-refundable $50 Enrollment Application fee ($100 for students enrolled in South Africa, which includes the Administrative fee).
- Fee will be refunded if student is not admitted or has not signed an enrollment agreement.
- Verification of having received a complete Rolfing Ten-Series from a Certified Rolfer. DIRI reserves the right to require a physician's release for any student.
- Approval of an application and required enrollment forms.
- A written 2-3 page personal life experience essay.
Before you apply to the Regional Basic Rolfing Certification Program, you will need to have the additional following documents:
- Completion of a minimum 250-hour bodywork program. Students must submit an official transcript that shows at least 47 hours of Anatomy, 21 hours of Physiology, 45 hours of Massage or other approved touch training, and 15 hours of Therapeutic Relationship.
- 50 documented hours of post-graduate massage practice experience or comparable clinical experience.
Note: Three Rolf Movement® sessions, from a Certified Rolf Movement Practitioner, must be received prior to the start of Phase II of the training. For a complete list of Rolf Movement Instructors, please contact the Director of Admissions at 303-449-5903, ext 106, or firstname.lastname@example.org.