Jim Jones Basic Rolfing® Structural Integration Scholarship
To be eligible for a Jim Jones Rolfing Structural Integration Scholarship Award you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a citizen of the USA
- Completed a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Apply for and be accepted for Admissions into the RISI Basic Structural Integration (Boulder) Program
- Have volunteer, community service experience that has made a significant, positive impact on a community
- Meet the RISI English language requirements
You are not eligible for a Scholarship Award if you:
- Do not hold USA citizenship
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee of the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration (Note: Immediate relatives are defined as parents or step-parents, siblings or step-siblings, children or step-children, spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner (where the couple have been in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership for at least two years)
- Have previously studied in the Basic Structural Integration or Accelerated Structural Integration program at the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration or with a Regional International Organization affiliated with the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration.
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed against the eligibility criteria. If you failed to meet the community service requirement, or have entered something in your declaration that makes you ineligible, you will be given one opportunity to review and amend your entries for these two sections.
You will receive instructions on how to review these sections via email and you will have until 48 hours prior to the application deadline to amend your answers. For scholarships, this is 12:00 a.m. MST. Failure to amend your answers will mean your application will not be considered for an award.