Joining the Membership
Upon graduation and certification as a Rolfer™, you are eligible to join the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration® Membership.
By doing so, you are licensed to use our service marks, including
- Rolf Institute®
- Rolf Institute of Structural Integration®
- Little Boy Logo
- Certified Rolfer™
- Rolf Movement®
Additional exclusive benefits also include:
- Access to Continuing Education programs designed especially for Rolfers
- Structural Integration: The Journal of the Rolf Institute, a formal publication
- Fascial Flashes, the quarterly newsletter exclusively for Members
- Individual access to the For Rolfers Only section of our website which offers logos, photos, forms and resources for building your practice.
Optional Services include listing youself in the Find a Rolfer section on our website, which prospective clients use to find a Rolfer in their area. This also includes a listing in the printed International Directory.
Adherence to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice is a requirement of affiliation. Additional rights and obligations of affiliation with The Rolf Institute are stated in the Rolfing Training Master Agreement.